Our client is a global leader in engineering, manufacturing and delivery of high value-added quality products and services for the construction and the industry.
They are currently seeking for candidates to fit the role of a Sales Engineer to join their team.
- Attend to customers’ inquires concerning design, supply and installation of company products.
- Prepare quotations, contracts and proposals to customers.
- To liaise and co-ordinate with customers and sub-contractors and suppliers on work and material purchase.
- To assist in job planning, cost estimation, progress control and reporting.
- Assist in completing the engineering works in accordance with applicable job requirements, -specifications, standards, codes and regulations.
- To help promoting and marketing the company business.
- To give technical advice to clients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Building Services, Civil / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant sales experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of Cantonese, English
- Sales oriented, aggressive and able to work independently
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please send you CV to Edward at email@example.com
- Reason For Leaving
- Current Expected Salary
- Notice Period
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position